Wednesday, February 07, 2007

And now a word from our sponsor:

Not really. I just took a quiz and decided to share the results here, since this is my writing blog.

I am:
Isaac Asimov
One of the most prolific writers in history, on any imaginable subject. Cared little for art but created lasting and memorable tales.


Which science fiction writer are you?



As I posted on Hatrack, I don't feel like an Isaac Asimov. I think my writing style is closer to some other authors, none of which is on the list from this source. One of the first science fiction authors I ever read was R.A. Lafferty. I don't expect to be as good and prolific as he was, but I can hope to be as good as I can be.

The resemblance between my work and Lafferty's is quirkiness. I work toward the surprise ending. I would have to compare my work to Lafferty's in the sense that a child's drawing would compare to something by Salvador DalĂ­.

No comments: